The Engineers PEI Nominating Committee is seeking nominations from its Membership for awards, to be presented at the Annual General Meeting Awards Banquet, taking place on Friday, November 27th at the Rodd Charlottetown Hotel.
The deadline for nominations is Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
The Award Categories are:
- Engineers PEI Engineering Award for Excellence
- Lieutenant Governor's Award for Engineering Achievement (to be awarded during National Engineering Month)
- Engineers PEI Award for the Advancement of Diversity in the Engineering Profession
- Engineers PEI Young Engineer Achievement Award
- Engineers PEI Community Service Award
- Engineers PEI Environment Award
- The Ralph L. Woodside Memorial Award for Service to the Profession
- Friend of the Profession Award
- Honorary Life Member
- Engineers Canada Fellowship
It is important that all Members celebrate and recognize the success of fellow Engineers and make everyone aware of the achievements and contributions made by those in the Engineering profession.
For more information on the awards, visit http://www.engineerspei.com/node/142
Please complete the nomination form below.